It is a CBD Oil, made from cannabidiol-containing hemp that helps in boosting low levels of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). The CBD oil becomes non-psychoactive due to the low levels of THC.
Ingredients used in Hemp Oil Tincture:
Ø Cannabidiol(CBD) also known as cannabinoid, a natural chemical compound found in the cannabis plant, is the most active ingredient of hemp oil tincture. It relates with the body’s endocannabinoid system, i.e. responsible to regulate processes in the brain, peripheral vs central nervous system to keep the body well-maintained. Global Cannabinoids.io receptors play a crucial role in psychological functions like pain, mood, sleep & appetite.
Ø Hemp seed is another most common ingredient in hemp oil tincture, comes from the pressed hemp seeds.
How does IT look Like?
Hemp oil tincture is a dark liquid with an earthy flavor. Refined hempseed oil looks like clear & colorless, lacks natural vitamins & antioxidants & has a little flavor.It is used in fuel,paint,lubricants & plastics.It can also be used in soaps & shampoos. The nutritional value of this oil is very high, containing omega 3 essential fatty acids & omega 6 fatty acids in a defined ratio that is required for the human body.
A hemp oil tincture is made up of oil that is extracted from the industrial hemp plant. It has ridiculous properties that are helpful in supporting the body. It is legal & nonpsychoactive.
While CBD hemp oil is the most active ingredient. There is also this other oil named hemp seed oil, blended, but has a strong nutty flavor that makes companies use coconut oil or grapeseed oil as an alternate.
Because of the high level of CBD, Hemp oil products are now sought out. Due to its benefits, it is available on shelves of health food stores & specialty stores. There are farms located in Colorado & Kentucky from where this hemp oil comes.
It is always recommended that hemp oil comes from the best quality source with a certificate of analysis (COA) from the manufacturer. COA is a kind of lab report that represents the number of CANNABINOIDS in the product.
It is beneficial for so many physical conditions listed below:
- Glaucoma. CBD can be used as a topical therapy for the treatment of glaucoma. CBD and other cannabinoids protect neuron cultures from glutamate-induced death.
- Heart disease. CBD protects the heart against damage & inflammation, that’s why it can be helpful in the treatment of heart.
- Acne. Since CBD has anti-inflammatory properties, it can be used to treat acne.
- Chronic pain. CBD can be used as an analgesic since it helps in reducing the pain & inflammation in diseases, including multiple sclerosis & arthritis.
Hemp oil tincture can also be used to treat some mental conditions:
- Anxiety: Cannabidiol(the most active ingredient of hemp oil tincture) can be used to reduce anxiety symptoms.
- Sleep disorders.CBD is able to promote restful sleep. It improves sleep in different ways including alleviating pain, regulating sleep patterns & reducing stress.
- Depression. If there is any abnormality in the endocannabinoid system, it can lead to suicide & depression. CBD increases the release of serotonin(a natural mood regulator)
- Changes appetite & weight: Feeling of hunger may be induced by CBD, like other cannabinoids. This increase in appetite will result in changing the eating patterns that can lead to weight gain.
- Dry mouth: CBD interferes with saliva production that may lead to a feeling of mild discomfort & thirst.
- Dizziness: CBD may cause dizziness by lowering blood pressure.
Due to a wide variety of health benefits, hemp oil tincture is flooding the marketplace in the form of edibles, topicals, tinctures & vape oils. Your health goals should be properly considered before purchasing this oil.